Misti Doi. Best Bengali Sweet Yogurt ( Misti doi ) Recipe on the Internet. Misti doi is an inseparable part of all festivals in Bengal- be that a tika (a dot on the forehead) for Bhai phota The smell of the wet earthen pot holding the misti doi gives the actual feel of this dessert. Mishti Doi is a classic Bengali sweet made with milk, curd culture and jaggery or sugar.
For bengali recipes cooking and kitchen vlogs. How to make Misti Doi Recipe. Mix all the ingredients in the bake ware and mix it very well. You can have Misti Doi using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Misti Doi
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curd.
When I started the blog back in June last year, never even dreamed of this day. The love for food and passion for cooking and photography made me start the. How to make Misti Doi: Boil the milk. I got lots of request for Misti doi / sweet yogurt.
Misti Doi step by step
- First, boil the milk till it gets thick now take another pan put in sugar..
- Now keep stirring it till it gets completely melted now mix thick milk in melted sugar and mix it properly..
- Now boil 5 to 10 mins then keep aside to cool completely..
- Now add curd on top of it and mix it well.
- Now put in kulhad and cover the kulhad and keep it in a warm place the misti doi well curdle in 10 to 12 hour now your tasty misti doi is ready..
Because of winter in Australia I took time to post it. Though whole world is trying to use less sugar, I think that sugar is the most important ingredients of. Find the recipe of Misti doi, a very popular Bengali sweet dish. Make the taste of Bengal in your home. Go through the following recipe and make Mishti Doi at your home.