You can cook Mishti Doi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mishti Doi
- It’s 1and 1/2 of Cup Hung Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1lit of milk.
- You need of Caramel:.
- You need 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- You need 4 Teaspoon of water.
Mishti Doi step by step
- Switch on the gas flame and add sugar there with little water and caramel it wait for 3 to 4 mins and stir it well with the help of a spatula. When it get Caramelized add milk 🥛 to it and cook in low flame and add rest sugar and stir it check there would be no lumps appear. cook it in high flame for 1 min when the sugar dissolves properly then seam the gas and cook it for 15 min..
- Turn off the gas and cool it completely. Now bring the prepared hung curd and beat it properly and then add that milk mix it..
- Take an earthen pot and pour the prepared mix to it..
- Now again turn on the gas flame place a deep pot so that the earthen pot get inside it. Now wrap a towel to the earthen pot and put it inside the pot and close the lid and cook it in the lowest heat for 2 hr's. Turn off the gas cool it completely. Then it's ready. To enjoy it cool then keep it inside the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hr's then enjoy it..