Baked Gulkand Flavoured Mishti Doi.
You can have Baked Gulkand Flavoured Mishti Doi using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Gulkand Flavoured Mishti Doi
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of milk powder.
- You need 2 tbsp. of condensed milk.
- You need pinch of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of rose water.
- You need 3 tbsp. of gulkand (rose petals jam).
- It’s 1 tsp. of dry rose petals.
Baked Gulkand Flavoured Mishti Doi step by step
- Blend together all the above mentioned ingredients till they are no lumps. Pour spoonfuls into ramekins and place them on a baking tray filled with some water..
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees C. for 12-15 minutes. Set it aside to cool before refrigerating for a couple of hours..
- Serve chilled..