Christopher's Fajita Panchos. Grilled Steak with guacamole, queso fresco, onions & cilantro & drizzled with Poblano-cilantro crema. Get Fajita Nachos Recipe from Food Network. Garnish with sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, or any other desired garnish.
Chuy's – Panchos – Fajita Chicken. How does this food fit into your daily goals? So ground beef is a little less expensive. You can have Christopher's Fajita Panchos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christopher's Fajita Panchos
- You need 1 pk of beef fajita.
- It’s of Fajita seasoning & lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 bag of Tostitos chips.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoe.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of galic clove.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto refried beans.
- It’s of Nacho jalapenos.
- It’s 2 cans (16 oz) of nacho cheese.
I had some Fajita chicken so I improvised and this recipe is what I came up with. I wanted tacos and fajitas so I kinda came up with the best of both sides, the Fajita taco hybrids.. The food might have been authentic however it was bland. And not just one thing, the guacamole the super nachos and the taco.
Christopher's Fajita Panchos step by step
- Finely dice all ingredients and put on separate bowls..
- On medium heat add skillet with extra virgin olive oil, ones oil is hot add diced onions and garlic, ones caramelized add fajitas and add 2tbs of fajita seasoning and 2tbs of lemon pepper. Cook for 25 minutes or until fully browned and cooked. Set aside to cool down.
- Now open pinto beans and on medium heat add skillet with extra virgin olive oil ones hot carefully add 1 diced jalapeno cook for 3 minutes then add pinto beans and cook as desired. Ones finished put aside to cool down..
- On a small pot add nacho cheese and 1/4 of a cup of milk. On low heat cook while slowly stirring for 15 minutes. And set aside.
- Now add chips on a bowl, pour desirable amounts of the beans, nacho cheese, fajitas, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, jalapenos and salsa.
- ENJOY!!! :D.
The chicken fajitas had some taste but the… I was going to Pancho's to order my very own plate of mixed fajita nachos. Take a look at our dinner menu served at Pancho's Place Mexican Restaurant. We are located in Franklin, Columbia, and Springhill, TN. Pancho's Fajitas- Your choice of steak, chicken,tilapia or shrimp sauteed with carrots, zucchini,squash, onion, tomatoes, bell pepper, bacon, serviced with rice beans and a pineapple salad. Get its full nutrition information including fat, sugars, protein, carbs, weight watchers points and allergens.