You can have Crockpot Chili using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- Prepare 1 can of Dark Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Stewed Tomatoes or Chili Ready Tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 package of McCormick Original Chili Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Lbs. Hamburger.
Crockpot Chili instructions
- Brown Hamburger in skillet.
- Dice Pepper and Onion..
- Add Hamburger, Pepper and Onion to Crockpot..
- Open all cans and add All Beans..
- Add Tomatoes and tomato sauce..
- Add McCormick seasoning pack to sauce and mix within sauce..
- Mix everything together..
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours. Stirring Occassionally..
- Serve with optional toppings of choice and refrigerate leftovers..