White chicken chili. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker! Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting.
This white chicken chili recipe uses cannellini beans and diced chicken breasts in a chicken broth base. After sharing a new recipe for easy (red) chicken chili, I thought I would circle. This easy White Chicken Chili is like a milder, calmer cousin to Texas beef chili. You can cook White chicken chili using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White chicken chili
- Prepare strips of chicken.
- It’s of chicken broth (approx 45 ounces, added some water & 1 bullion cube).
- Prepare of green onions, white onions.
- You need 1 package of pico de gallo.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare 2 packages of white chicken chili seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cans of white northern beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of green chilies.
- It’s 1 can of salsa verde.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- It’s of Garnish: avocado, sour cream, cheese.
- It’s of other various spices: bay leaves, garlic/onion powder, pepper.
- It’s of serve with chips or crackers.
Make it with canned or dry beans, and add extra chili peppers for more heat if you like! How to make white chicken chili. Begin by combining half of the white beans in a food processor with one cup of the chicken broth. Process until you have a smooth purée.
White chicken chili step by step
- Cook chicken and shred. Combine all ingredients into pot and let simmer. Add cornstarch to thicken, if needed. Garnish with sour cream, avocado, cheese. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Healthy white chicken chili that's nice and creamy, yet there's no cream! Made with green chile, chicken, corn and blended chickpeas to make it thick and creamy. Can This White Chicken Chili be Frozen? Yes, this chili freezes very well! As always, make sure to chill your chili completely in the refrigerator first, before transferring to the freezer for long term storage.