Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans. Hey family just wanted to share with you my favorite refried bean recipe. It has so much flavor and it's super easy. ingredients dried pinto beans rinsed( I. In my house, pinto beans are a must have.
My instapot does not have a bean/chili setting. Would the soup/stew setting be equivalent? Instant Pot black beans, Instant Pot pinto beans, instant pot kidney beans, and many more, basically an encyclopedia about cooking beans in the instant pot. You can have Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans
- You need 4 Slices of Smoked Bacon Cubed.
- You need 1 of \2 diced onion.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s to Taste of Salt.
- You need to Taste of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 6 1/2 Cups of Water.
- It’s 3 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Pinto Beans Sorted and Rinsed.
- Prepare of Cook 60 Minutes High Pressure.
- Prepare 1 Can of Favorite Chili.
- You need of Quick Pressure Release.
Easy and flavorful Instant Pot Pinto Beans is perfect to feed a large crowd or freeze in portions to serve multiple meals. Who else has been intimidated by cooking dried beans? Maybe it's the Fool-proof no soak Instant Pot pinto beans. They are tender and flavorful and best of all, effortless!
Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans instructions
- On medium high sauté mode, add bacon, olive oil, onion, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent, and the bacon has rendered some fat. 7-10 minutes. Add Minced Garlic towards the end..
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and pinto beans. Cook under high pressure for 1 hour. Let naturally release for 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Enjoy!.
Hi, I usually make my beans on the stove, but since I just got my Instapot, I'm super hyped to use it. Instant Pot Pinto Beans are easy to make and a versatile ingredient for quick, healthy meals. How to cook pinto beans from dry in your Instant Pot, with cook times for both soaked and unsoaked beans. Use these Mexican pinto beans in easy meals such as burritos, rice and beans, soups and chili. How to cook pinto beans in the Instant Pot.