Crockpot Pinto Beans. Crockpot pinto beans are the epitome of simple southern comfort food. These simple pinto beans are made in the slow cooker so that they can simmer all day and get tender while you are free to do. Why Homemade Crock Pot Pinto Beans?
These easy crockpot pinto beans are cooked with ham and a variety of chopped vegetables and seasonings. The dish is hearty and satisfying. Serve these pinto beans with freshly baked cornbread and a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes. You can have Crockpot Pinto Beans using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pinto Beans
- It’s 2 lb of pinto beans.
- You need 2 cup of ham or 2 ham hocks.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- You need 2 of stalks celery, sliced.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 8 cup of hot water.
Crock Pot Slow Cooker Pinto Beans. The crock pot, or slow cooker, is a great method for cooking dried beans because it's so hands-off. You can set it in the morning and forget about it until dinner. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Crockpot Pinto Beans instructions
- Go thru the beans and pick out any dirt and bad looking beans. Soak over night in water. Rinse..
- Add all the ingredients to the crockpot..
- Cook on low for eight hours or high for four hours..
This is a really good and easy slow cooker recipe for pinto beans, it's really good with some fresh cornbread on the side. Pinto beans in particular are appealing because they have a creamy texture and mild flavor, are Crockpot beans-It was so good to see this in print! I have been doing something similar for the last. Beans and barbeque sauce go together like apple pie and ice cream. This simple and flavorful recipe for Crockpot BBQ pinto beans is perfect as a side dish for a juicy grilled steak. · Here's an easy Crockpot Express pinto bean soup recipe that can be made with dry pinto beans and no soaking is required!