Larry's crock pot Pinto beans and sweet jalapeno cornbread. This turned out light and moist still with the nice cornbread taste. I love cooking cornbread in the slow cooker because it means Diced Fresh Strawberries Diced Green Onion Diced Ham Diced Jalapeño Peppers Diced Mushrooms Diced Onion Diced Potatoes Diced Red Bell Pepper. This spicy cornbread is not for the faint of heart!
If you love hot peppers and cornbread, then you must try this recipe. Glorified beans and cornbread I never do beans in the crockpot because they don't seem to get done. Beans In Crockpot Crockpot Dishes Crock Pot Slow Cooker Crock Pot Cooking Slow Cooker Recipes Cornbread Hoe Cakes. You can cook Larry's crock pot Pinto beans and sweet jalapeno cornbread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larry's crock pot Pinto beans and sweet jalapeno cornbread
- Prepare of beans.
- You need 1 packages of 16 oz rinsed pinto beans.
- It’s 1 packages of chopped thick bacon.
- Prepare 1 large of red chopped onion.
- You need 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of sweet cornbread.
- Prepare 2 packages of sweet cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of fine diced jalapeno peppers.
Since this blog is called 'Sweet Tea and Cornbread', I thought I might Vegan Pinto Bean, Green Chile, & Sweet Potato Turnovers. Crock Pot Bread and Cornbread DressingThe Spruce. onion, poultry seasoning, giblets Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Cornbread Stuffing with Sweet Potatoes. Here is an easy recipe for jalapeno and cheese cornberead. This soft, moist and golden cornbread is hearty and delicious.
Larry's crock pot Pinto beans and sweet jalapeno cornbread step by step
- mix all bean ingredients and water in crock pot, and cook on Lo about 8 hrs..
- mix all cornbread ingredients in greased oven pan and bake about 35 minutes..
- add salt, pepper, and hot sauce to your taste and serve..
- easy and awesome meal, will serve about 5 depending on portions..
Throw the beans into the pot. There's something so pure and elemental about a pot of dried beans, don't And unlike many cornbread recipes, there is no sweetness to this one at all. Crock Pot Pinto Beans and Ham. These easy crockpot pinto beans are cooked with ham and a variety of chopped vegetables and seasonings. Serve these pinto beans with freshly baked cornbread and a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes.