Crock Pot Great Northern Beans. Great Northern beans made in a slow cooker with an assortment of vegetables gives you a side dish to pair with grilled meats, a flavorful ingredient for salads, dips, soups, or stews, or a meal prep foundation to build on all week. These crock pot great northern beans are made with dry beans and an assortment of vegetables. It's a versatile recipe, and you can easily change the seasoning vegetables.
Please SUBSCRIBE, Share, Like, Comment and please give my Channel Videos a. Crock pot creamy Northern Beans and Ham with a hint of sweetness from brown sugar. Good morning everyone and Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!! You can cook Crock Pot Great Northern Beans using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Great Northern Beans
- It’s of Great Northern Beans.
- You need 1 lb of Great Northern Beans.
- It’s 1 of each Smoked Hamhock.
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of each onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 of each garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
This is one of my favorite meals. I've always used Great Northern Beans. I've never used or seen brown sugar added but, I have used half. Great Northern Beans Ham And Beans Recipes.
Crock Pot Great Northern Beans instructions
- Place cleaned beans in the crock pot.
- Place butter and spices into the crock pot.
- Pour chicken stock over beans if not about 2 inches over the beans add water to that level.
- Add in ham hock.
- Turn on crock pot to high.
- Cover and cook for approximately 6 hours or until beans are at desired doneness..
Crock Pot Ham and Vegetable SoupHome Made Hooplah. black pepper, green beans, balsamic Great Northern Bean Soup Crock Pot Recipes. Crock Pot Ham and BeansFood.com. great northern beans, ham, garlic cloves, sweet onion, dried. Pour washed beans into crock pot. Add butter,salt,hot pepper flakes and pork chop or ham bone. If gravy is to thin move lid on crockpot so that one side is open to let steam escape, To thicken gravy.