You can have Tricolour Rice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tricolour Rice
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of Simla mirch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of french beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of whole cumin seed.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of ghee.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
Tricolour Rice instructions
- Firstly boil the rice with salt and water. Let it cool down then boil the carrot and grind it in a mixer jar to make a smooth puree..
- Blanch the Simla mirch and beans and make a smooth puree in mixer jar…
- Take a pan heat 1 tbsp ghee add whole cumin seeds. When it crackles add 1/3 of rice in it. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Pour the rice in a bowl..
- Now heat a pan add 1 tbsp of ghee. Add cumin seed then add the puree of carrot. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 1/3 portion of cooked rice. Cook for 2-3 minutes then pour in another bowl..
- Again heat a pan add rest of the ghee. Add cumin seed fry it. Add green puree cook for 2 minutes. Then add another 1/3 portion of rice cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Now in a plate firstly pour green rice then pour the white rice then pour the orange rice. Just like our tricolour flag..