Aachari Shimla mirch.
You can have Aachari Shimla mirch using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aachari Shimla mirch
- You need 5 of big size Shimla mirch/capsicum.
- It’s 1 of tspn jeera.
- It’s 1 of tspn rai.
- Prepare 1 of tspn methi daala.
- You need 1 of tspn kalonji.
- It’s 1 of tspn ajwain.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 of tspn red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 of tspn oil.
Aachari Shimla mirch step by step
- Wash the capsicum and cut them in square shape.. Heat oil in a pan add jeera, hing, Rai, ajwain, methi daana and kalonji.. Than add all the cut capsicums mix them and cover it for 4-5 mints…
- After 5 mints add salt and red chilly powder and again cover and cook for more 2-3 mints…
- Once it is cooked nicely it will become very soft add the lemon juice and switch off the flame and let it be cover for 1-2 more mints.. Our aachari Shimla mirch is ready.. It can be served cold or hot.. It can stay fresh for 1 week in freeze…