Paneer in plum sauce. How to make Grilled Paneer with Plum Sauce In a mixer jar add plums, dry mango powder, red chilli powder and make a fine puree. Pour the plum sauce in a serving dish and place the cubes of paneer over it. Grilled paneer cubes served with spicy plum sauce is sure to be the star of your dinner party!
Authentic Palak Paneer (aka Saag Paneer) Smooth & creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices -a delicious base for paneer or tofu. Palak Paneer is a popular Indian dish made with cubes of cheese are simmered in a creamy spinach sauce infused with fragrant Indian spices. Paneer dishes are quite popular among vegetarian lovers, and can be enjoyed anytime. You can have Paneer in plum sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer in plum sauce
- It’s 3 of big sized plums.
- Prepare 250 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 2 of simla mirch(capsicum).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- It’s as needed of oil.
This is a low cab recipe that doesn't have much calories and This paneer recipe is prepared with a marinade of soy sauce, tomato sauce or ketchup, and a few spices that you can adjust as per your liking for spices. BEST Authentic Chinese Plum Sauce (Duck Sauce)Daring Gourmet. Palak paneer is a tasty restaurant dish which is famous throughout India and Pakistan. It has Palak (Spinach) and Paneer which is Indian farmer's cheese made by curdling heated milk with lemon juice, vinegar or any other food acids.
Paneer in plum sauce instructions
- Cut the plums & deseed them, boil them on high flame.
- Once they are soft let them cool & make a paste. Add some salt, honey,& chilli flakes to the taste..
- Mash the paneer & season it with sautéd onions, coriander, salt, chilli flakes. Cut the simla mirch in round shape & sauté it in a pan to make it little soft. Then fill it with paneer mixture..
- While serving keep the simla mirch in middle & put the plum sauce around..
Cut the Paneer in to cubes and put them in hot water. Chinese plum sauce is a smooth sweet and tart sauce infused with traditional Chinese spices and boasts a deliciously complex flavor profile that will mesmerize your taste buds! It's wonderfully versatile as a dipping sauce, stir-fry sauce, basting sauce or glaze as well as simply tossed with noodles and. Plum sauce, a semi liquid, semi solid sweet and sour fresh fruit condiment enhances the taste of many Chinese recipes. It is a prepared with ripe plums and few other spices that give it an aromatic smell and flavor.