Aloo Shimla Mirch.
You can have Aloo Shimla Mirch using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo Shimla Mirch
- Prepare 3-4 of medium shimla mirch.
- Prepare 3 of Medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kalimirch powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kashmir laal mirch powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sabut jeera.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of oil.
Aloo Shimla Mirch step by step
- Dice shimla mirch and aloo in thick strips or widges..
- Take a kadai add oil, ones oil is hot put sabut zeera when zeera crackle than put the potatoes..
- Saute the potatoes in oil till they are half cooked and start looking crisp from the edge..
- Than add the capsicum saute both the vegetables in the oil for one or two min..
- Then add kashmiri laal mirch powder, kalimirch powders, haldi powder and salt to taste..
- Let the vegetables gently get sauteed in the oil on a slow to medium flame without any lid for 2 to 3 min..
- Than cover the kadai and remember to check after few minutes or so. This is done so that vegetables don't get brunt. So stir the vegetables at intervals..
- Mix well and switch off the flame and serve hot with chapati or parathas….