Simla mirch(bell pepper) besan sabji. Besan Shimla Mirch Recipe-Besan Ki Sukhi Sabzi-Capsicum with Gram flour-Easy n Quick Capsicum recipe. Besan Shimla Mirch ki Sabji – A simple mouthwatering preparation of bell pepper (shimla mirch) along with some roasted gram flour and other Indian spices. This unique tasty capsicum recipe is easy to make and takes minutes to prepare.
You can pack this shimla mirch besan bhaji with some chapatis. The besan complements the bell peppers, which on their own are a bit lost in a main vegetarian dish. Roasting the besan adds a lovely nutty flavour and I had this Shimla Mirch Besan Subzi for the first time with muslin soft phulkas at a Gujarati friend's home. You can have Simla mirch(bell pepper) besan sabji using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simla mirch(bell pepper) besan sabji
- You need 250 gms of bell pepper green (simla mirch).
- You need 1/2 cup of besan.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
Enjoy besan shimla mirch with roti or make a wrap. Besanwali simla mirch is a vegan stir fry with bell peppers and gram flour. Once the sin starts to shrink,add the chilli powder,turmeric Shimla mirch with besan touch looks delish 🙂. Shimla mirch aloo is a tasty and healthy vegetable preparation.
Simla mirch(bell pepper) besan sabji instructions
- Chop bell pepper in medium size cibes. In kadhai take 2 tsp oil, when oil becomes hot add mustard seeds, turmeric powder, asafoitida. Then add chopped bell pepper..
- Let it be cook on steam, no need to add water. When it is cooked add salt, red chilli powder, little sugar.mix it properly..
- Lastly add besan & cook it for 2 minutes. Then serve it with chapati..
Shimla Mirch is knowm as capsicum in India or bell pepper or sweet pepper in America. The botanical name of bell pepper is Capsicum annuum. Bell pepper is rich in vitamins, minerals, dietary fibers and also in beta carotene. Salan means gravy here and shimla mirch is bell pepper/capsicum. Heat a tbsp of oil in a pan, when the Bell pepper/ Capsicum are.