Mumbai style tawa bhaji Pulao. Tawa Pulao is a popular street dish of Mumbai that is very similar in style to Pav Bhaji. The secret behind this flavorful Tawa Pulao is that it's mixture of spices that creates the perfect balance of flavors. The recipe incorporates vegetables that are still crunchy and not mushy like Pav Bhaji. finally, serve mumbai tawa pulao with raita. notes: firstly, make sure to cool the rice completely or use leftover rice to prepare tawa pulao. also, add vegetables of your choice like broccoli, snow pea or corn. furthermore, reduce the amount of chilli powder or pav bhaji masala if you do not prefer spicy pulao.
This delicious mumbai roadside tawa pulao is prepared in advance by the vendor, and shares a place on the pav bhaji tawa. It is swiftly portioned out onto serving plates Tawa pulao is called so because it is cooked on the same tawa as Pav Bhaji, soaking up all the spicy flavours of the pav bhaji masala. How to make Tawa Pulao Dhaba Style – A Very popular street food from Mumbai. You can have Mumbai style tawa bhaji Pulao using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mumbai style tawa bhaji Pulao
- You need 4 cups of long grain rice.
- It’s 1 cup of potato diced (bolied).
- It’s 1 cup of onions diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of simla mirch(capsicum) diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas (boiled).
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tbspn of tomato sauce.
- You need 10-15 of cashew nuts.
- You need 10 of raisins.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic chutney.
Serev Hot with Chilled Dhaba Style Vegetable Raita !! Cook till the Tomatoes are properly cooked. Add Boiled Vegetables, Salt, Pav Bhaji Masala and Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder. If you like schezwan fried rice then you will love this Mumbai style tawa pulao prepared from steamed rice (or left over rice), vegetables and pav bhaji masala.
Mumbai style tawa bhaji Pulao instructions
- Soack rice for 1/2 and hr. Than cook t with salt haldi and 1 spn ghee.strain extra water and spread it on a perforated plate. Let it cool for 1/2 and hr.
- Heat oil 1tbspn oil and 1tbspn ghee in a pan.Add jeera let it simmer.Add cashunuts and fry it.Than add onions and garlic chutney.let it cook for 3 mis.Add chopped coriander followd by capsicum..
- Add tomato pure and tomato ketchup up.let it cook for 2 mins til it realsed oil.Aff boiled potato and green peas.Aff salt (bhi hv added salt in rice so accorfingly) Add haldi red chilli powder pavbhaji masala and lime juice. Add resins.mix all veggies.Add cooked rice mix it well let it cook for 4 mins on medium flame.Top it with butter and spring onions..
- Yummy Mumbai style tawa pulav is ready to serve.
Tawa pulao recipe with video – Tawa pulao is one of the popular street foods of India. There are so many ways of making a pulao recipe. Tawa pulao is a very common street food from mumbai which is made on a large tawa, a griddle. To make this, rice is cooked first and seasoned with pav bhaji. Tawa pulav is a fun recipe that is super quick to make.