Aalu shimla mirch corn recipe. Shimla Mirch Corn Salad in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Diabetic Recipes by Chef Asad. Welcome to 'Ruchi Sharma Cooking' !
Here potatoes and capsicum are sauted in tomato onion paste. Here is a simple to understand You can prepare aloo shimla mirch in pressure cooker too. HELLO friends watch how to make simple and delicious aalu shimla mirch sabzi in your home. this is very easy and tasty recipe wich is perfect for lunch box , side dish and perfect with dal rice recipe. soo please try simple aalu shimla mirch sabzi and enjoy. You can cook Aalu shimla mirch corn recipe using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aalu shimla mirch corn recipe
- It’s 2 of shimla mirch(capsicum).
- You need 2 of medium boiled potatoes.
- You need 3 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corns.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white til.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of saunf powder(fennel).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
Aloo Shimla Mirch: If you're bored with meat try this Aloo Shimla Mirch recipe for a yummy change. This quick Aloo Shimla Mirch recipe is perfect for vegetarians. Do give this recipe a try and let us know your feedback.. Recipe Index » Sabzis » Aloo shimla mirch recipe (Aloo capsicum fry).
Aalu shimla mirch corn recipe step by step
- Cut all the vegetable in cubes. Chop green chillies..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumins, green chilli til and saute for a minute. Now add chop tomato and cook for 2 minutes. Now add coriander powder, red chilli, turmeric and salt to it. Add corn and Cover with lid now and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add boiled potato and again cook for 5 minutes With lid. No need to add water..
- Add cut capsicum and saunf powder into it mix well and again cook it till it become soft. Add garam masala..
- Dish is ready serve it with Roti or Paratha..
At home we love capsicum or bell pepper that's why you will find many different recipes like capsicum curry, capsiucm rice, capsicum pulao, bhindi capsicum, corn capscium masala and many more. The Aloo Capsicum Sabzi Recipe, is a delicious and simple and lip smacking recipe that you can make for a quick weeknight dinner or pack into a lunch box. Aloo Shimla Mirch Recipe is made with Potatoes and Capsicum which are Stir Fried and cooked with few Indian spices. This is dry recipe served with roti. Aloo Shimla Mirch is a wonderful combination of Capsicum and Potatoes.