Sweet Corn Soup.
You can have Sweet Corn Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Soup
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of french beans chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Simla mirch (capsicum)chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour dissolve in water.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Sweet Corn Soup instructions
- In a mixer jar grind half cup sweet corn to a fine paste then strain it..
- In a pressure cooker heat olive oil. Add chopped garlic in it. After one minute add chopped onion. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add grated ginger and chopped carrot..
- After 2 minutes add french beans, sweet corn cook for 1-2 minutes add Simla mirch and cook it..
- Now add salt, pepper powder, sweet corn paste. Cook for few second. Add 4 cup of water in it. Close the lid. Pressure cook for upto one whistle..
- Now open the lid add vinegar, sugar and 2 tbsp of cornflour in the soup. Boil for 2 minutes or until it's consistency become little thick..
- Switch off the flame. Garnish with butter and pepper powder..