Qeema Shimla Mirch (green Bell Pepper).
You can have Qeema Shimla Mirch (green Bell Pepper) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Qeema Shimla Mirch (green Bell Pepper)
- You need 250 of grm Mutton Qeema.
- You need 2 of Shimla Mirch (green Bell pepper) cubes.
- Prepare 2 of small tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder (zeera).
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nigella seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3-4 of green chilli.
- Prepare leaves of Green coriander.
Qeema Shimla Mirch (green Bell Pepper) step by step
- Heat oil and fry oinon in handi. (You can use pan).
- Now turmeric powder, Cumin seeds and Nigella seeds add and fry for 1 minute..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and tomato and fry for 5 minutes..
- Now mince add and fry on medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Now add all spices and 1/2 cup of water and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes until mince is cooked and water dries..
- Add Bell Pepper mix it well,add in the green chilli cover the handi with a lid and let it cook on low flame for further 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle Garam Masala, coriander leaves and put it on dum for 1 minute..
- Serve hot with roti or naan..