Decadent Peanut Butter Pie.
You can have Decadent Peanut Butter Pie using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
- You need 1 of Prepared chocolate cookie pie crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Jif Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese (room temp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of Whipped topping (divided).
- It’s 1 of Smuckers Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping (divided).
Decadent Peanut Butter Pie instructions
- In medium bowl beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar..
- Gently fold in 3 cups whipped topping..
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie shell..
- Using spatula smooth mixture to edges of pie..
- Reserve 2 tbsp hot fudge topping and place remainder into microwave -safe bowl or glass measuring cup. Microwave for 1 minute..
- Stir. Spread hot fudge over pie to cover peanut butter layer..
- Refrigerate until serving time..
- Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping (1.5 cups) over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the 2 layers..
- Place reserved 2 tbsp hot fudge in a small baggie and knead for a few seconds..
- Cut tiny hole in corner of bag and drizzle over pie..
- Repeat with 2 tbsp peanut butter, drizzling in opposite direction of hot fudge..