S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂. I've decided to make a fun food every Thursday! It is something new but i think it will be lots of fun! Here is the recipe for today's fun food!
Layers of marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker rice krispies treats are rolled up into the perfect bite-size package! S'more Rice Krispie Treats are bursting with marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate chunks. Enjoy all of the best parts of the traditional campfire treat without any bonfire or the ooey gooey mess! You can cook S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂
- It’s 1 of -10 oz. bag mini marshmallows.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 5 cup of rice krispies.
- You need 3/4 cup of graham crackers.
- It’s 7 oz of jar marshmallow cream.
- Prepare 6 of Herseys chocolate candy bars.
These treats can be whipped together in about ten minutes and only require a few simple ingredients. See more ideas about Rice krispies, Treats, Rice krispie treats. Caramel Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels – my new favorite fall treat! Pumpkin S'mores Rice Krispie Treats – Golden Grahams, chocolate, & pumpkin marshmallows give a fun s'mores twist to these easy rice.
S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂 instructions
- Preheat oven to 200º. Line a jelly roll pan. (10×15") with wax paper. Rub softened butter all over the top of it. Set it aside..
- Combine marshmallows and 1/4 cup of butter in a microwave safe bowl. Cover & heat for 30 seconds. Repeat until completely blended . Stir in rice krispies & graham cracker crumbs. Stir well. Pour mixture into prepared pan . Press mixture down.A butter spoon helps..
- Next spread marshmallow cream all over that. It is hard to spread so I dipped my spoon in some Hot water.place hersey candy on top of that.place in oven for about 2 minutes. Till candy is soft enough to spread.When melted enough to spread. Spread it all over the top of that.Let Cool 10 minutes..
- I stuck mine in the fridge for while. When chocolate is cool. Roll up jelly roll style. On the long side of the pan.peel wax paper away. Pinch seams together a little bit. Place seam side down.Refrigerate 30-35 minutes. Or until chocolate is set.Slice & serve..
These S'mores Krispie Treats from Delish.com are the best summer dessert! These bars are a cross between Rice Krispies treats and s'mores—and we're OBSESSED. Swapping the Golden Grahams for Rice Krispies is a serious game changer. Rumble / Delicious Recipes — If you're looking for a fun Holiday and Patriotic snack or dessert idea for your family, you should make these Rice Krispy Pinwheel Treats. No campout is complete without roasting marshmallows over an open fire to make that tasty treat familiar to all campers: s'mores!