Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Handcrafted, small batch premium chocolate made with Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. For the filling: Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth.
In a small saucepan over low heat (or in the microwave), melt peanut butter. Place in a resealable plastic bag; snip corner, and drizzle in same manner as melted chocolate. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce pack cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream 35%.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of 9 inch Grahm cracker crumb.
- Prepare 1 of salted peanuts chopped.
The chocolate peanut butter pie starts with a delicious pre-made oreo crust. The filling combines peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and whipped topping. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is amazingly decadent and rich.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie instructions
- In a sauce pan heat milk until it's nice and warm then remove from heat and mix in the chocolate chips and stir until combined… Should be a little thick but liquid at same time …set aside.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese until smooth add peanut butter and icing sugar and mix well.
- In a separate bowl with mixer beat your heavy cream and vanilla until doubled the size.
- Mix half of your whip cream in with your peanut butter mix and mix it to loosen it up then mix in the rest of cream mix until well combined.
- Add mixture to pie crust spreading it all over it until even.
- Pour the chocolate on top spreading it around then sprinkle the chopped peanuts and cover it and freeze at least a hour to set.
You can never go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. Best of all this recipe comes together in minutes! Add the melted butter and pulse until fully blended. Chocolate peanut butter pie is a delicious no bake pie that can be whipped up in only a few minutes. It's the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter in this cheesecake pie.