Chocolate Banana Smores Wrap. Just fill a sliced banana (peel and all) with marshmallows, chocolate chips and Golden Grahams Cereal, wrap in tin foil and bake over the fire. Wrap each banana in foil, making sure that foil opening is on top. A banana version of s'mores with chocolate, marshmallows, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal.
Learn how to make Quick Banana and Milk Chocolate S'mores. I used white chocolate, banana and granola to make it. Also extremely satisfying if you crave something sweet and fresh! You can cook Chocolate Banana Smores Wrap using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Smores Wrap
- Prepare of each wrap.
- You need of phyllo dough sheets.
- Prepare of cinnamon honey butter.
- It’s of bananas (cut in 1/8 pieces).
- Prepare of shredded coconut.
- You need of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare of mini marshmallows.
- You need of pecan cookie pieces.
- Prepare of cinnamon sugar mix.
You'll need: Banana White chocolate chips Whole wheat wrap. Replace peel flap and wrap banana with foil. Let the flames die down before adding banana packets directly to fire. Chocolate banana wraps are a great raw food staple to keep on hand.
Chocolate Banana Smores Wrap step by step
- With pastry brush lightly brush each layer with cinnamon honey butter and fold each long side into middle of dough lengthwise and brush top with cinnamon honey butter..
- Cut banana in half lengthwise and then into fourths. Place 1/4 banana at one end of dough..
- Place a 3-4 chips and 3 mini marshmallows on top of banana. Sprinkle pecans and coconut down length of dough..
- Wrap up burrito style..
- Place on baking sheet lined with silpat or parchment paper. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix..
- Bake at 350°F for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown..
Whether you decide to spruce them up by sprinkling nuts, seeds, chopped dried You can cut them into strips, creating "fruit wraps" or you can roll them up with about any kind of filling inside. Try nut butters, fresh fruit… Be creative! Camping – Banana Smores recipe: Try this Camping – Banana Smores recipe, or contribute your In the slit of the banana, add the choc and marshmellows. Wrap the foil and grill until it's heated thru. Make Peach, Brie, and Dark Chocolate S'mores.