Smores pancakes. When the pancake is slightly browned on the bottom and you see small bubbles beginning to form on top, flip it with a large spatula. The batter of these S'mores Pancakes are made with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and crushed up graham snacks/crackers. This post may contain affiliate links.
These S'mores Pancakes, a brunch recipe packed with graham cracker flavor, homemade marshmallow fluff, and chocolate sauce will make your whole family happy. S'Mores Chocolate Chip Pancakes with chocolate ganache and marshmallow syrup are a fun, decadent breakfast that the whole family will love! I keep these pancakes super simple with a traditional pancake base, some toasty marshmallows, and a sprinkling of crushed graham crackers. You can have Smores pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smores pancakes
- It’s of Crushed Graham cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- You need of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare of Chocolate Syrup.
When a lip forms around the Spread chocolate sauce on top of the first pancake, sprinkle with graham cracker bits, then top. As you can tell, this summer has been filled with a few s'more recipes on my blog…. S'mores Cookie Bars S'mores Cupcakes Peanut Butter S'more Cookies and now…These bad boys! S'mores Pancakes and richly chocolate, sweet, and super, super easy to make.
Smores pancakes step by step
- start off with combining all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- next, add water, oil and egg.
- stir together with a whisk until there are few lumps and lots of bubbles.
- oil a pan preheated to 325 over medium heat.
- pour 1\4 cup of batter into said pan and cook for about 3 minutes or until bottom has formed.
- carefully flip the pancake and cook other side about 4 minutes or until both sides are golden brown and fluffy!.
- plate a short stack or big stack and sprinkle chocolate chips and mini marshmallows and finally top with chocolate syrup.
This s'mores pancakes recipe from Craft Quickies is the ultimate decadent brunch item! Graham-cracker buttermilk pancakes with s'mores fixings! Today I show you how to make SMORE'S PANCAKES!! If you loves smores, and you love pancakes why just settle for one when you can have BOTH!! Adding marshmallows, chocolate syrup, graham cracker crumbs and whipped cream to pancakes makes them a special treat.