Smores cheesecake. This rich smores cheesecake recipe is a sure-fire show-stopper and a great alternative to a traditional campfire smores. I'm practicing all sorts of restraint, trying not. Add sugar to combine, then gradually add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks.
This easy cheesecake recipe is a decadent favorite. Smores Cheesecake is the Perfect Combo of Two Classic Desserts! And this Smores Cheesecake recipe is the ULTIMATE combo of my favorite summertime treat AND my favorite ALL TIME dessert! You can cook Smores cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smores cheesecake
- Prepare of for the ganache.
- You need of chocolate chips.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of for the crust.
- You need of sleeve graham crackers, crushed.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- It’s of sleeve of graham crackers, separated into sticks.
- It’s of for the cheesecake.
- You need of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- It’s of cold heavy cream.
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- Prepare of mini marshmallows.
Smores Cheesecake – all the deliciousness of campfire smores in a very grown up, decadent dessert that will have eyes popping around any dinner table. Smores Cheesecake: A graham cracker crust with marshmallows and chocolate baked right in, topped with smooth creamy cheesecake and toasted marshmallows. Your favorite summer treat no campfire. How to make Smore Cheesecake cupcakes.
Smores cheesecake step by step
- Make ganache: Place chocolate chips in a medium, heatproof bowl and set aside. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When bubbles begin to break the surface around the edges of the pan, turn off the heat..
- Pour the hot cream over chocolate chips, whisking constantly until the sauce is smooth. Let cool slightly..
- Make crust: In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt. Grease an 8” springform pan with cooking spray and press mixture into pan.
- Pour about half of the ganache over the crust, then line the graham cracker sticks around the edges of the pan standing up to form a wall.
- Make the cheesecake: In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Add sugar to combine, then gradually add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla and stir until combined..
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the ganache and smooth out with a spatula. Pour remaining ganache over the cheesecake then top with mini marshmallows.
- Freeze until firm, at least 5 hours and up to overnight..
- Right before serving, broil until the marshmallows are golden, about 2 minutes..
If you are a fan of Smores, cheesecake and cupcakes you will love this recipe! If you like smores.and you like cheesecake.well look at this! Recipe by Peggy Mitchell Let's see how Peggy makes this fun dessert. Make a dessert that's guaranteed to please with our S'mores Cheesecake recipe! S'mores cheesecake is fluffy, dense, sweet, and tangy all at the same time.