Stout Beer Cheesecake (WIP).
You can have Stout Beer Cheesecake (WIP) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stout Beer Cheesecake (WIP)
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of white sugar.
- You need of vanilla.
- It’s of stout beer.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of crushed pretzel sticks.
- Prepare of crushed chocolate grahm crackers.
- Prepare of salted butter.
Stout Beer Cheesecake (WIP) instructions
- Before cooking make sure that the cream cheese, eggs, beer, and butter are all at room tempurature. This is crucial..
- Preheat oven to 325°F and grease your 10" cheesecake pan and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer with the whisk attatchments, combine cream cheese and sugar. Cream with mixer on low-meduim setting until smooth..
- Once the cream cheese mixture is smooth, add in vanilla and beer, and mix with hand mixer untill smooth again..
- Now, slowly add in the flour until well incoorporated and smooth. Be sure to scrape off the sides of the mixing bowl during this step to get everything thoroughly incorporated..
- Lightly beat the 3 eggs in a small bowl. Add the eggs to the filling, and carefully mix by hand with a spatula until well incorporated. Becareful to not over beat the mixture to avoid air bubbles forming. If needed drop the bowl to knock any air bubbles to the surface..
- Set aside filling and melt the butter in a small dish. In a medium bowl combine pretzels, grahm crackers and butter. Press the mixture lightly into the bottom of your cheesecake pan..
- Carefully pour the filling into the pan and make sure it spreads out evenly. (Wrap pan in foil if applicable) Place cheesexake into a large rosting pan and fill with hot boiling water until halfway up the side of your cheesecake pan..
- Carefully place the roasting pan with cheesecake into the oven and bake for 60-90 mins. When the cheesecake is done, turn off the heat and crack the ocen for one minute, then close and leave the cheesecake in the oven for one hour. Move to refrigerator and chill overnight..