Peanut Butter and Jelly Soda Cake.
You can cook Peanut Butter and Jelly Soda Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Jelly Soda Cake
- You need of Reeses baking chips.
- Prepare of mixed berry pie filling.
- Prepare of melted graham cracker crust.
- Prepare of Smuckers wild berry preserves.
- It’s of white cake mix.
- You need of melted frosting.
- Prepare of grape jello.
- Prepare of cold milk.
- You need of melted butter.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Soda Cake instructions
- Layer the bottom of a baking dish with graham cracker crust and knead the graham cracker crust with melted butter..
- Add pie filling and preserves after you spread the crust around the entire pan.
- In a large bowl or blender mix 1 cup white soda with cake mix, baking chips, and 1/2 cup of wild berry preserves.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Bake cake at 350° for 35 min.
- In a medium bowl mix 2 cups cold milk witth vanilla pudding. Mix until smooth. Add jello mixture to give it a grape flavor and coloring.
- Once cake is out of the oven and cooled down add the frosting mixture..
- Congratulations on a classic but new twist of an old favorite.