Peanut butter Smore cookies. Appetizers· Breakfast· Desserts· For the Kids· Holiday. Cookie week continues as Christmas is next week! These are everyones favorite cookie because it combines original peanut butter cookies with SMORES!
Peanut Butter S'mores Cookie Cups are almost too cute to eat! A flower shaped sugar cookie cup holds melted chocolate, peanut butter, and a toasted. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made. You can have Peanut butter Smore cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter Smore cookies
- It’s of Cookie dough peanut butter or chocolate chip.
- You need of Nonstick spray.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips or Hershey kiss or Hershey candy.
- You need of Large marshmallows cut in.
- It’s of Muffin or mini muffin pan.
I too added just a little more flour and a little more Peanut Butter. Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. I am in love with smores after only discovering them few months back. These s'mores cookies are full of peanut butter and baked in a muffin tin!
Peanut butter Smore cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 spray muffin pan with nonstick spray..
- Make cookie dough (I cheated and used a bag kind).
- Place cookie dough in muffin Pan pressing around the sides And making a thumbprint on the inside in the middle bake until done remove from oven (I used a cookie scoop it was perfect for this.).
- Notes- I Had a hard time to telling when the cookies was done, when they started to pull away from the sides and brown up some I removed them remember they go back in the oven I didn’t want a hard crunchy cookie I wanted it soft but not doughy. And if you are like me you forgot to set a timer. They are being done in a muffin pan so I don’t think cooking times will be right with the bag instructions anyways..
- Add the half cut marshmallow to each one(push them down in the cookie even if it breaks it some.)put it back in the oven till it melts some (I used the boiler for this part and watched it, only took a min or two)remove from oven then top with chocolate chips or a Hershey kiss and remove from pan (notes- if using chocolate chips place them in first then the marshmallow just another option so they don’t fall off the top.).
- Remove with butter knife they should pop right on out easy. I only had one that stuck and one that broke coming out I’d say that pretty darn good. That one bag made 22 cookies in a mini muffin pan. And I used 2 Hershey candy bars not sure how many you will get if using a regular muffin pan, and if using a regular muffin pan I don’t think you would have to cut the marshmallows in half. If anyone trying on a regular muffin pan please let me know so I can make the change on here…
- I did pop these back in the oven after I topped it with the chocolate. My oven was off and still warm. This step is optional..
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- to make less of a mess use chocolate chip cookie dough. And you don’t have to worry about the chocolate..
- I took so many pictures that’s how good they are lol..
This recipe is sure to please! These cookies have a soft and chewy peanut butter base and are filled with marshmallow fluff and Nutella. You can totally swap in a Hershey's bar or chocolate chips for the Nutella if you prefer. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Smores Bars… I even made a quick little video to show you just how easy it is! I made the recipe pretty much exactly as-is written.