No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Here is my no bake, peanut butter Keto cheesecake. In this recipe I used my Keto peanut butter cookies for the base. I had them lying around and since I don't care much for cookies this was the best use.
Cheesecake is one of the most delicious desserts I have ever tasted and this peanut butter cheesecake is the most awesome The peanut butter aspect of this wonderful recipe was by far the best part about it, but just when I thought it couldn't get any better I realized it was a no-bake recipe. No bake cheesecakes are one of my favorite summer desserts. This rich and creamy no bake peanut butter cheesecake has a chocolate cookie crust and peanut butter cups mixed into the filling. You can cook No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- It’s of Chips Ahoy Cookies.
- It’s of Cream Cheese, Softened.
- You need of Baker's Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- You need of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Whipping Cream.
Delicious and easy to make No-bake peanut butter cheesecake. Super rich flavor and texture peanut butter and No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all. Follow this recipe to learn how to make. If you like Reese's, try this peanut butter chocolate no bake cheesecake!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake step by step
- In a food processor, pulverize the cookies into crumbs. Then press them into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside in refrigerator..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until the ingredients are creamed together..
- Add vanilla, peanut butter and whipping cream and mix until smooth..
- With a spatula, pour mixture into springform pan. Use spatula to spread it out evenly. Put into refrigerator. Cheesecake will be ready in four hours or so..
I have been wanting to post this peanut butter chocolate cheesecake recipe for a LONG time but since the summer in my city is slightly cooler than the sun, so I thought I would wait until the temperature drops down a bit. This easy peanut butter cheesecake is the ultimate for peanut butter lovers out there. It is super creamy and the melty chocolate on the top makes it just amazing! It all starts with an chocolate cookie crust. You can make it from scratch like this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake, or use a store bought one if.