Smores brownies. With just three extra ingredients: marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers, you can transform a box of Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix into a s'mores-inspired dessert with a twist. Just top brownie batter with mini marshmallows and graham crackers before baking under the broiler until everything is golden brown and toasty. Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon.
I put the S'mores topping on the last ten minutes of cooking and it came out perfect. This recipe is a definite keeper! Layer bottom of pan with graham crackers. You can have Smores brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smores brownies
- You need of your favorite PANCAKE mix.
- You need of cocoa unsweetened.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of white marshmallows.
- You need of water.
- It’s of Oreo Cookies (slightly crshed).
- You need of semi sweetened chocolate chips (melt into the microwave for 15seconds).
Make brownie mix according box and then fold in chopped Hershey's. S'mores Brownies come fully loaded with a topping of toasty, gooey marshmallows, Hershey's chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers, with a brownie base that's rich, fudgy, and positively decadent. Make no mistake — this is the ultimate bar cookie! You'll find kids and grown-ups alike swoon for this decked out treat, and it's the.
Smores brownies instructions
- Preheat Oven at 150 deg cel..
- Follow package pancake instruction, add cocoa and sugar. Mix well until lumps are gone..
- Pour into your greased rectangular baking pan. Bake for 15mins or until done..
- Let it cool..
- In a microwavable bowl add water and marshmallow. Stir and meltinto the microwave for 30seconds or until well melted..
- POur into the baked brownie base. Topped with oreo and melted chocolate..
S'mores brownies have all the essentials you'd find in your favorite campfire treat. (Well, minus the campfire.) There's the graham cracker, the chocolate, and of course, the marshmallows. As for how it's put together, there are a few ways this dessert can take shape. Here's how I think it works best. Decadent S'mores Brownies are to die for! They're rich and fudgy with crispy graham cracker pieces and gooey marshmallows.