Pea & ham soup. Перевод слова pea, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания split peas — лущёный горох green peas — зелёный горошек sweet peas — душистый горошек. PEA means Positivism Expressed Absolutely (among other things). I'm a natural actor cause i can't afford to face this life otherwise.
Further from Middle English pese ("a pea"), from Old English pisa, from Latin pisa, pisum, from Ancient Greek πίσον (píson). pea (plural peas). (botany) A plant, Pisum sativum, member of the legume (Fabaceae) family. (cooking). Pea refers to the plant Pisum sativum, as well as its small, edible, round seed or the pod (fruit) in which the seed grows. A widely cultivated climbing annual vine native to Eurasia. You can have Pea & ham soup using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pea & ham soup
- You need of Broth.
- Prepare of smoked ham hocks (Eisbein).
- Prepare of onion, roughly chopped (skin on).
- Prepare of celery stalks, roughly chopped.
- It’s of carrot, roughly chopped (skin on).
- It’s of garlic, crushed (skin on).
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- You need of black pepper corns, crushed.
- It’s of water.
- You need of Soup.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of onion, small dice.
- You need of carrot, small dice.
- It’s of white wine.
- It’s of broth.
- It’s of peas, frozen or fresh.
- It’s of fresh mint, chopped.
- Prepare of white pepper & salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need of Smoked ham hock, pulled.
- Prepare of Créme fraîche.
- Prepare of Crusty bread, toasted & torn.
- It’s of Fresh mint.
Pea, (Pisum sativum), herbaceous annual plant in the family Fabaceae, grown virtually worldwide for its edible Some varieties, including sugar peas and snow peas, produce pods that are edible and are. Peas are projectiles that are fired by peashooting plants. The pea is the basic projectile in Plants vs. Therefore, a single pea is the base unit for measuring damage.
Pea & ham soup instructions
- Make the broth by adding all the ingredients to a pot..
- Simmer, uncovered until reduced by half..
- Strain the broth and reserve the smoked ham hock for the topping and the broth for the soup..
- Make the soup by adding the butter, onion and carrot to a pot and sauté until soft..
- Add the white wine and broth and bring to a boil..
- Add the peas and mint and remove from heat..
- Use a stick blender to puree the soup until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Plate the soup into serving bowls and top with smoked ham, a dollop of créme fraîche, mint and crusty bread..
Beyond peas and carrots or pea soup, peas can be integrated into a variety of healthy and creative dishes. Pea definition, the round, edible seed of a widely cultivated plant, Pisum sativum, of the legume any of various related or similar plants or their seed, as the chickpea. something resembling a pea.