Mustard Green And Ham Hock Stew.
You can have Mustard Green And Ham Hock Stew using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mustard Green And Ham Hock Stew
- You need of ham hock /pork knuckle.
- You need of mustard green.
- It’s of garlic with skin.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need of thai chili sauce.
- Prepare of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- You need of five spice.
- Prepare of star anise.
- It’s of dry tamarind skin.
- It’s of dry chili.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of water.
Mustard Green And Ham Hock Stew step by step
- in pan quick saute ham hock /pork knuckle with garlic and sugar then add all ingredient and water bring to a boil.
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 25 to 35 minute depending on how soft you want your pork knuckle.
- learn it rest for 3 hour so flavour will be more intense then bring it to a boil again then off heat to serve.
- BELOW ARE FEW HAM HOCK /PORK KNUCKLE RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334815-pork-knuckle-in-sweet-black-vineger-and-ginger https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394978-peanut-ham-hock-stew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342143-baked-black-pepper-ham-hock.