Spicy Ham Hock / Sambal Pork Knuckle.
You can have Spicy Ham Hock / Sambal Pork Knuckle using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Ham Hock / Sambal Pork Knuckle
- Prepare of Ham Hock/ pork knuckle.
- It’s of spicy sauce / sambal sauce or any sambal oelek.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of small dice shallot.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of any stock or 3small bottle of essence of chicken.
Spicy Ham Hock / Sambal Pork Knuckle instructions
- With oil brown the ham hock / pork knuckle then add in the dice shallot.
- Then Add in spicy sauce/ sambal sauce or any sambal oelek wirh light soy sauce and sugar then stir fry to mix well.
- Add in any stock (optional 3 small bottle or about 1 and 1/2 cup of essence of chicken) then transfer to a presure cooker and cook on high for 35 minutes.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes till sauce are slightly thicken up and serve with white rice or any bread.
- Or You Can baked it for 3 to 4 hours at 180C, covering the TOP loosely with a foil if it burn too quickly.