Crockpot Ham and Beans.
You can cook Crockpot Ham and Beans using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ham and Beans
- Prepare of bag great northern beans.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- You need of chopped ham.
- You need of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of large ham hock.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
Crockpot Ham and Beans step by step
- Chop up ham and onion and put into crockpot. Put ham hock, garlic and bouillon cubes in. Salt and pepper. The beans need to be boiled for two minutes and drained. Put them in the crockpot and cover with water and the lid. Cook on high for 6 hours. Take out ham hock. Stir and serve with cornbread. This recipe is for a 4 quart crockpot..