Baked Black Pepper Ham Hock. A ham hock is delicious when cooked with vegetables and other seasonings, such as a recipe To roast and bake a ham hock, wash and dry it with a paper towel. Season with a mixture of salt and pepper all over. Baked Ham Hock and Cheddar CroquettesKitchen Sanctuary. mature cheddar cheese, vegetable oil, eggs Instant Pot Ham Hock and Bean SoupSimply Happy Foodie. black pepper, fresh thyme, fresh flat leaf parsley.
Ingredients of Baked Black Pepper Ham Hock
- You need of water.
- Prepare of LG BLACK PEPPER SAUCE.
- It’s of Black pepper sauce.
- It’s of PORK OPTION.
- It’s of pork knuckle /ham hock.
Add salt, onion stuck with cloves, bay leaf, black pepper. For the ham hock terrine: place the ham hocks and trotters in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. For the salt baked pineapple relish.
Baked Black Pepper Ham Hock instructions
- FOR THE BLACK PEPPER SAUCE PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366296-black-pepper-sauce.
- Pour all black pepper sauce onto pork knuckle / ham hock and fully coated it and wrap up in aluminium foil.
- Secure all 4 corner and bake it at 180C /360 F for 2 hour or longer depending on the thickness of the pork then uncover the top foil and broil the skin for another few minutes till its skin are crispy.
- BELOW ARE FEW HAM HOCK /PORK KNUCKLE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334815-pork-knuckle-in-sweet-black-vineger-and-ginger https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394978-peanut-ham-hock-stew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352565-mustard-green-and-ham-hock-stew.
Have you had ham hock before? I first had it a few years ago when I spotted it at the deli counter looking like a delicious cross between pulled pork and baked ham. I cooked it into a pie (something like this chicken and ham pie if I remember correctly) and I was sold. A recipe for classic black bean soup flavored with a smoked ham hock and topped with plenty of onion, bell peppers, and sour cream. Add the onion, pepper, garlic, ham bone or hock, olive oil, salt, and a generous quantity of black pepper.