Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans.
You can have Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans
- You need of Smoked Bacon Cubed.
- You need of \2 diced onion.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- You need of Pinto Beans Sorted and Rinsed.
- Prepare of Cook 60 Minutes High Pressure.
- You need of Favorite Chili.
- You need of Quick Pressure Release.
Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans step by step
- On medium high sauté mode, add bacon, olive oil, onion, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent, and the bacon has rendered some fat. 7-10 minutes. Add Minced Garlic towards the end..
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and pinto beans. Cook under high pressure for 1 hour. Let naturally release for 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Enjoy!.