Pinto Beans with Brisket.
You can cook Pinto Beans with Brisket using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Brisket
- You need of pinto beans.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of to 1 tsp cayenne pepper (the more the spicier).
- It’s of chile powder.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- It’s of jalapeño's diced (remove seeds for less heat).
- Prepare of diced tomato's.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of your favorite cooked brisket.
- Prepare of your favorite barbecue sauce (I enjoy head country).
- Prepare of water.
Pinto Beans with Brisket step by step
- Soak pinto bean in water two to four hours..
- In a large 6 quart pot add beans, water and all other ingredients. Cover and cook on medium for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Add water if cooks down..
- Great by them self or on white rice!! Enjoy.