Creamy Rotel Slow Cooker Chicken.
You can cook Creamy Rotel Slow Cooker Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Rotel Slow Cooker Chicken
- You need of rotel.
- You need of black beans drained.
- Prepare of (1 package) cream cheese.
- You need of corn (I use frozen sweet).
- You need of frozen chicken breasts.
- It’s of chopped mushroom of choice, you can add more or less as desired.
Creamy Rotel Slow Cooker Chicken step by step
- Turn slow cooker to low.
- Add chicken then all other ingredients, *except mushrooms*.
- Cook on low for 6 hours stirring every 2 hours. Cut up the chicken into cubes after about 4 hours of cooking. One hour before done add mushrooms (if serving over rice now is a good time to cook as directed)..
- My daughter add sour cream to bring down the spice..