Easy taco stuffed peppers. If you're craving tacos but not all the carbs, you'll love these lightened-up stuffed peppers. The peppers are hollowed out and roasted in the oven, then stuffed with ground beef, black beans, brown rice, corn, and salsa. Drizzle bell peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
They are going to become a regular on your family's menu! Healthy and easy taco stuffed bell peppers that the whole family will love! These bell peppers are stuffed with a seasoned taco filling of black beans, ground turkey, rice, and tomatoes and then topped with a delicious layer of Cabot extra sharp cheddar cheese. You can cook Easy taco stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy taco stuffed peppers
- Prepare of bell peppers with seeds scooped out and tops cut off.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of small purple onion.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- It’s of tomatoes with green Chiles.
- It’s of white hominy.
- Prepare of shredded fiesta Mexican cheese.
Join me, Jessica Lawson from Big Delicious Life, in my kitchen for a step by step video on how to make my Stuffed Pepper Tacos! These turkey taco stuffed peppers are sponsored by Shady Brook Farms Turkey! Welcome to one of my forever go-to dinners! If you've been following I use my favorite homemade spice blend to make the ground turkey taco meat.
Easy taco stuffed peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Boil water and put peppers in for minutes to soften them up..
- Cook ground beef with diced purple onion and drain, mix in everything except the cheese and place in a covered baking dish or a Dutch oven. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes..
You guys will love it and once you've made it, it's super easy and you. Our taco stuffed pepper recipe gives your traditional stuffed peppers a Mexican twist. Chicken Taco Stuffed Peppers. with pico de gallo and sour cream. Stem poblano peppers, halve lengthwise, seed, and remove ribs. Wash hands and cutting board after prepping.