Pozole Verde con Pollo.
You can cook Pozole Verde con Pollo using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pozole Verde con Pollo
- You need of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of large cans of Hominy.
- Prepare of jalapenos.
- You need of medium yellow onion.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of tomatillos.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- Prepare of shredded cabbage (optional).
- It’s of sliced radishes (optional).
- Prepare of tortilla chips or tostadas.
Pozole Verde con Pollo instructions
- Start by boiling the chicken breasts in the chicken broth..
- While the chicken is boiling, start boiling the tomatillos & jalapenos until tender. Place in blender with garlic, cilantro & salt & about 1/2 cup of the water used to boil the tomatillos. Blend until liquified..
- Slice up onion, radishes & cabbage. The chix should be done boiling. Shred chix & place back into the broth. Add hominy & sliced onion to the chix & broth. Boil for 15 mins..
- Then add salsa verde thats in the blender to the pot of chix & hominy. Add oregano & Stir to mix well. Cook for another 15 mins..
- When serving put a little shredded cabbage & sliced radishes on your pozole & eat with tortilla chips. Enjoy!.