Chicken fajita casserole. Fajita chicken, onions, and peppers baked in a creamy cheese sauce? This Easy Chicken Fajita Casserole may be my favorite casserole yet. Tortillas stand in for noodles in a south of the border lasagna-style casserole.
All made incredible with Tex-Mex flavors. Our quick and easy keto fajita casserole is a no-brainer for busy weeknights. This Chicken Fajita Casserole is loaded with onions, bell peppers, cheese and fajita seasonings. You can have Chicken fajita casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajita casserole
- Prepare of shredded chicken (cooked).
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of mexicorn.
- You need of fresh mushrooms.
- You need of cream of chicken soup.
- You need of diced chilies.
- Prepare of Doritos.
- You need of shredded mexican cheese.
- It’s of fajita mix.
- Prepare of diced onions.
Sometimes it's hard to find something for the whole family on those busy weekdays! That's why I like to keep it simple yet flavorful with this Keto Creamy. Which kind of casserole are you looking for? This easy fantastic Chicken Fajita Casserole combines delectable chicken breasts seasoned perfectly with fajita spices, red and orange bell pepper, brown rice and salsa style tomatoes.
Chicken fajita casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken with fajita mix in a large zipper bag.
- Mix chicken, diced tomatoes, mexicorn, mushrooms, onions, soup, diced chilies and 1 cup cheese..
- Place in baking dish and cover with crushed tortilla chips..
- Bake 30 minutes..
- Cover with more cheese and bake until melted..
See more ideas about Chicken fajita casserole, Chicken fajitas, Fajitas. Chicken fajitas in the air fryer doesn't get any easier than this. The chicken stays nice and moist while the vegetables have a nice crisp to them. Wondering what to make for dinner? This Easy Chicken Fajita Casserole bakes up fast for a delicious, well balanced, comforting meal that everyone will love!