Slow Cooker Pozole.
You can cook Slow Cooker Pozole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pozole
- You need of White Hominy.
- It’s of Bay leaves.
- It’s of (Big can) red enchilada sauce.
- You need of Beef stew meat(easier because it's pre-cut).
- Prepare of XL chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Red Onion.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- You need of Lime.
Slow Cooker Pozole instructions
- Add first eight ingredients into crockpot after prepping half of red onion into quarters..
- Turn crock pot on high(4-5 hours) or low(7-8 hours). Add water as needed.
- Cut remaining ingredients as a garnish for soup toppings..