Pina colada. The Piña Colada gets a bad rap among cocktail connoisseurs. The new-wave Piña Colada will make you forget about the bad examples served on Bourbon Street and at all-inclusive resorts. Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain And the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape You´re the love that I´ve looked for, come.
Piña Coladas are just about the official beverage of Puerto Rico, but they are Measuring ice for our Piña Colada recipe can be tricky; You place the frozen cubes in your. The Pina Colada (from Spanish – pina colada – strained pineapple) is tropical, sweet mixed drink which consist of rum, pineapple (juice or blended fruit) and cream of coconut. The Piña Colada may not be an everyday drink (or something to drink too much of; there's a lot of sugar in it, after all). You can have Pina colada using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pina colada
- You need of chunks of pineapple.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of coconut cream.
- You need of Bacardi Carta Blanco.
- Prepare of fresh pineapple juice.
- Prepare of Ice.
- Prepare of To garnish: A pineapple triangle.
The Piña Colada is Puerto Rican through and through, of this we are sure.
Pina colada instructions
- Place all your ingredients into the blender (apart from the garnish!) and blend until a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a chilled (or even better, frozen) glass, then add your garnish and serve.