Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie.
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie
- You need of ● For The Fruits [fresh fruits – all to taste].
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- You need of Pineapple.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Cantaloupe.
- You need of Green Melon.
- You need of Tangerine.
- You need of Grapes.
- You need of Kiwi [peeled].
- It’s of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
- Prepare of Orange Juice [+ reserves – use to help crush ice].
- Prepare of Small Dash Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Crushed Ice.
- Prepare of ● For The Alcohol [use either].
- It’s of Generous Shot Ciroc Peach Vodka [preferred].
- Prepare of Generous Shot Bacardi Superior Rum.
- It’s of ● For The Garnish [rim edges with both and top drink].
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie step by step
- Add all fruits and juices to your blender..
- Fully blended fruit mixture pictured..
- Remove fruit blend and add ice and orange juice to mixer..
- Add your peach vodka. Preferred..
- Or, add Bacardi Rum if you'd like for a more tropical flare..
- Rim glasses with granulated sugar and shredded coconut. Top drink with shredded coconut. Enjoy responsibly!.