Frozen Piña Colada. The frozen piña colada recipe is incredibly simple and requires just a few common ingredients. Toss it all in the blender, give it a good whirl, and you will have the freshest piña colada possible. This superfresh, pineapple-y version is made in a slushie machine.
Sweet, tropical piña coladas were popular at the legendary Trader Vic's restaurant in New York City. On my first ever cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, we had a port of call in the Cayman Islands. A poolside classic, this frozen pineapple-and-coconut cooler is heightened with a splash of aromatic bitters. You can have Frozen Piña Colada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen Piña Colada
- It’s of Frozen pineapple.
- It’s of Ice cubes.
- Prepare of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- You need of Bacardí carta blanca.
- Prepare of Honey / Agave syrup.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- You need of Mint leaves.
Frozen Piña Colada – a tropical delight and a great way to toast to the new year in style. This frozen pina colada recipe is super easy to make. I have a love/hate relationship with frozen piña coladas! I love them because they are delicious and I hate them because they are delicious.
Frozen Piña Colada instructions
- (In advance) Cut pineapple and keep in freezer for a while to make it frozen..
- (In advance) Pour coconut milk in a pan, add coconut oil & honey and mix..
- (In advance) Stew with low heat. Keep stirring gently with a spatula..
- (In advance) Pour this mixture in a container and cool it down..
- (In advance) Add Bacardí carta blanca and keep in the refrigerator for few hours..
- Put frozen pineapple, ice cubes, coconut milk & Bacardí carta blanca mixture in a bowl..
- Blend it well..
- Pour in a glass and place some mint leaves for a nice presentation! *If the glasses are chilled, the frozen drink will last longer!.
This updated version of a classic summer cocktail includes homemade coconut ice cream and frozen pineapple chunks. I'm squeezing this coconut ice cream for all it's worth. Frozen Piña Colada. by: Samantha Weiss Hills. I also prefer fresh pineapple, instead of juice, and I think a pina colada also benefits greatly from a shot of kaluha. Frozen Piña Colada in a Pineapple Cup.