Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies. Delish.com's Rum Slushies are perfect for a long, hot summer day. We drink so much rum during the summer—how could you not? It plays so well with tropical flavors.
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies
- You need of Fresh Strawberries.
- Prepare of LG Fresh Banana.
- It’s of Fresh Pineapple.
- It’s of Fresh Black Berries.
- Prepare of Fresh Mango.
- You need of Fresh Shaved Coconut.
- You need of Fresh Mint.
- You need of Good Splash Cherry Juice.
- You need of Bacardi Superior White Rum.
- It’s of Half & Half.
- Prepare of Crushed Ice.
The coconut water does give the slushies a tropical flavor, but it's mainly included to get the correct consistency. Easy Tropical Rum Punch recipe is a delicious cocktail perfect for a luau party or to sip by the pool! A mix of juice and coconut rum for a layered drink. These Three Ingredient Strawberry Wine Slushies are the perfect summer party cocktail!
Mike's Tropical Rum Slushies step by step
- Rinse then chop your chilled fruits..
- Use Bicardi Superior White Rum..
- Blend but not too long. You'll want some chunks in there!.
- Serve cold with garnishments. Enjoy!.
And you can make them with any kind of fruit! BBQ season and an abundance of day parties 🙂 This is a great addition to any party – I hope you. This simple and delicious cocktail will have you feeling like you're instantly transported to a nearby tropical island. While we were away I kind of fell in love with these amazing Rum Punch drinks that they were serving at the Tiki Bar. Homemade allspice dram (pimento dram) is the combination of rum, brown sugar, spicy Allspice and warm baking spices perfect for tropical Tiki cocktails.