Chicken with Cider & Bacon Sauce. Pour in the cider and season with a pinch of salt. Serve immediately, taking the pot to the table and allowing people to. How & Why I wash Chicken before cooking.
Ingredients of Chicken with Cider & Bacon Sauce
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of boneless, skinless chicken.
- You need of slt.
- Prepare of freshly cracked pepper.
- Prepare of chopped thick bacon.
- You need of minced sweet onion.
- It’s of apple cider.
- Prepare of apple ale.
- It’s of fat free, less sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of Spiced Apple Side.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of Saigon cinnamon.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of splash of spiced rum (I prefer Bacardi Oakheart).
- You need of apple, largely diced (I used a honeycrisp).
- You need of chopped thick-cut bacon.
Remove chicken from pan, and set aside. Add remaining butter and onion, apple, garlic, thyme and bay leaves. Chicken cooked with tarragon and cider makes a quintessentially British, crowd-pleasing casserole. Brining in a salt-and-cider mixture makes this Cider Roasted Chicken flavorful and moist; basting with reduced apple cider adds a hint of sweetness.
Chicken with Cider & Bacon Sauce instructions
- FOR THE CHICKEN:.
- Place chicken on a firm surface and flatted with a mallet o Rollin pin to 1/2 inch thickness..
- Sprinkle chicken with salt an pepper on both sides..
- Cook bacon in a large pan over medium heat until crisp..
- Remove bacon and placed on paper towels to extract some grease..
- Add chicken to the drippings in the pan; cook for 6 minutes per side, or until done..
- Remove chicken and cover with foil to keep warm..
- Add onion to the pan; saute for 2 minutes or until tender, stirring constantly..
- Add cider, ale, and broth; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen brown bits..
- Cook until broth mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5 minutes)..
- Stir in cooked bacon. Turn off heat and serve over chicken..
- FOR THE SPICED APPLES:.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter over medium-low heat..
- Add sugar, cinnamon, salt, heavy cream, and rum; mix to incorporate..
- Add apple slice and cook until tender..
- Place beside the chicken and top with bacon pieces..
Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the hot skillet. Carrots, parsnips, and chicken simmer in a sauce of apple cider and chicken broth, making a delicious and homey stew—perfect for a chilly fall evening. This creamy chicken dish is a perfect mid-week supper – easy to make but delicious. These cider chicken thighs savory, tart, tender and crispy. It's baked in a delicious leek and apple Take this chicken in cider juice for instance.