Mojito. Mojito (. Напитки. Европейская кухня. Коктейль «Мохито» (Mojito). Translate with confidence. mojito rejects translations with potential errors. Search specific strings across multiple repositories and languages.
Follow our easy recipe and impress party guests. View more drinks recipes at BBC Good Food. ⬇ Download mojito image – stock photo and pictures in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. A mojito cocktail is the perfect summer drink with its refreshing hit of mint and lime. You can cook Mojito using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mojito
- You need of Alcoholic beverages.
- It’s of Bacardi Light Rum.
- It’s of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- Prepare of Sprite.
- It’s of Lime.
Our cocktail experts show you how to make the perfect mojito. The Mojito is one of the most popular rum cocktails served today, with a recipe known around the world. Appropriately, almost all of the ingredients in the Mojito are indigenous to Cuba. The mojito is meant to have lots of ice and liquid, since it's a summer If you want to deviate from the classic Mojito, now is the time!
- In your glass squeeze the juice out of 3 of your limes, add the mint, a handful of ice and muddle it all together. (Muddling is mashing your mint leaves with a muddler to release the flavor).
- After you muddle everything add your Bacardi Light Rum, some ice and top off with your Sprite. Garnish with a lime wedge and ENJOY!!.
Try adding apple juice, pink grapefruit juice, lemonade, strawberry. See more ideas about Mojito, Mojito recipe, Yummy drinks. Strawberry Mint Mojito Recipe: We took the classic mojito cocktail and fused it with the sweetness of strawberry, delivering this sultry. Mohito's name seems to be a pun of the Cuban highball cocktail, Mojito. Introduce refreshing BACARDÍ Superior white rum to the cool, crispness of freshly squeezed lime and mint on ice.