Mexican Horchata (rice drink).
You can have Mexican Horchata (rice drink) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Horchata (rice drink)
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of ice.
- It’s of cinnamon.
Mexican Horchata (rice drink) instructions
- Let the cup of rice soak in water..
- In separate jug, combine evaporated milk, sugar, cinnamon, water, and ice!.
- Empty water from cup of rice..
- In your blender, add rice and a clean cup of water..
- Blend well until rice dissolves completely..
- Once blended, mix the blended rice with the mixed ingredients..
- Stir and serve over ice..