Halloumi fries. Crisp and slightly salty shallow-fried halloumi fries make perfect party food. The nutritional value of halloumi varies because each cheesemaker has their own special recipe. Can Fried Halloumi Be Stored and Reheated?
They are a lot easier than you'd think to make, here we coat them in a little paprika and pepper. Crispy fries that aren't made of potato – but halloumi cheese instead! Just roll in flour and shallow fry until crispy. You can have Halloumi fries using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Halloumi fries
- You need of Halloumi fries.
- Prepare of red chilli paste.
- Prepare of za’tar.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- Prepare of halloumi.
- It’s of For garnishing:- Few leaves of fresh mint 1/2 teaspoon za’tar.
- You need of For yogurt dip :- 1 pot greek style yogurt.
- Prepare of 1 tablespoon harissa paste or any hot sauce 1 teaspoon lemon zest. I have used Tapatio.
So delicious dipped into sweet chili sauce! This summer it's all about halloumi. Find this easy recipe for halloumi fries, & plenty more recipe ideas for side dishes & snacks, at Tesco Real Food. Aldi halloumi fries are breaking the internet, but what exactly are halloumi chips, and how do you make them at home?
Halloumi fries instructions
- Cut the halloumi cheese in long strips. In a plate add za’tar and flour and mix well. Roll the cheese strips in the mixture ensuring its coated evenly..
- Heat the oil on medium heat. Carefully slide the halloumi in the oil and deep fry until golden and crispy. Drain excess oil on kitchen paper. Sprinkle za’tar and chopped mint leaves. Golden crispy halloumi fries are ready to serve with yogurt dip..
- Yogurt dip:- Mix the yogurt with the lemon zest. Add fresh chopped coriander. Swirl through the harissa so that you have pockets of hot and cool in the dip..
Check out our guide, including how many calories are in them. Crispy Halloumi Fries are a delicious Middle Eastern snack or appetizer, topped with a sumac yogurt dip, pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander. This easy halloumi cheese recipe for fried halloumi is easy to make. Ever since we tried street food van Oli Baba's legendary halloumi fries they've been haunting our dreams. Keto Halloumi Fries – Crunchy Fried Cheese Recipe.